Building 1 was the first completed building on the Keyport, Washington Naval Station. Constructed in 1915 as a torpedo manufacture and storage facility, this piece of history is now being revitalized for its new life as a contemporary office.
Keeping a large team of collaborators and clients informed, addressing mandatory increased safety and security measures, and addressing the many other requirements of military architectural projects demands a high level of coordination. Fraser+Fogle Architects is leading a team of designers, engineers, and consultants in making the decisions regarding whether to maintain, demolish, or restore the various parts of the structure through a century long history of design changes and renovations.
Location: Keyport, Washington
Status: In Progress